Because the Altmühlsee and Kleiner Brombachsee have been flooded, the Hahnenkammsee has flip into less frequented by vacationers and is therefore attention-grabbing for anglers and hikers. In the sacristy there are the names of the Unterwurmbach pastors since 1815 and their pictures since 1901. Half of the pointed choir is hexagonal. The inn in Ramsberg am Brombachsee, a part of the Pleinfeld market inside the Center Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen, was inbuilt the first half of the 18th century. For vacationer purposes, the MS Brombachsee, a trimaran whose architecture and development is unique in Europe, operates on the Großer Brombachsee within the summer months between the pier Pleinfeld-Ramsberg, Absberg, Enderndorf, Pleinfeld-Allmannsdorf and Pleinfeld-Wald. The width of the ditch is between ten and 15 meters, the depth is 2.50 meters on the east facet and round 1.50 meters elsewhere. The size is 65, the width is 5 to eight meters. It was built with its nine arches round 1845, with 5 arches having fashionable additions (this railway bridge has 4 stone and five reinforced concrete arches), the length is around one hundred fifty meters.

Southwest of Unterwurmbach is the roughly 475 meter high Wurmbacher Berg. The 13.40 meter long, 10.44 meter large and 6.44 meter excessive nave has 4 axes, flat corners and a neo-Gothic design. The island's name comes from the shepherds who typically herd right here. The name Unterwurmbach comes from its location on the decrease reaches of the Wurmbach (“winding watercourse”). Unterwurmbach is situated on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach, a tributary of the Altmühl, which flows previous the town to the east. In an east-northeast course, the Wurmbach then crosses below the B 466, passes Unterwurmbach on its northern edge, reaches again the museum railway, which has now merged with the Treuchtlingen-Würzburg railway, runs along its embankment and crosses below the B 13, which branches off from the opposite federal street. Opposite the northwest nook of the Gunzenhausen's metropolis center, the Wurmbach then flows into the middle Altmühl at the Altmühl bridge on the railway after a 12.9 km run from the correct and southwest, which flows around the Altmühlsee just above. NN opposite the parish village of Eichstätt-Rebdorf, approx. On the main road opposite the church there is a battle memorial that was built by Hans Pyllip in 1922.

A church was first talked about in 1520. At that time, the village was on an important commerce and pilgrimage route, which is why the village church of St. Jodokus, consecrated in 1520, was named after the patron saint of travelers. The Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Jodokus is a Gothic church of the parish neighborhood Aha-Unterwurmbach-Plaumfeld within the Gunzenhausen dean’s workplace with around 460 seats since 2003. Gunzenhausen is round two kilometers in an easterly direction, the Oberwurmbach district one kilometer west. One kilometer north is the south bank of the Altmühlsee with the shepherd’s island. ↑ Meyer’s local and traffic lexicon of the German Reich. ↑ Johannes Neumann: The Reich Deputation Center from 1803: Requirements and consequences (Memento of the original March 4, 2016 on the web Archive) Information: The archive hyperlink has been used mechanically and never yet checked. ↑ Miriam Zölich: The Pleinfeld harbor is historical past. Pleinfeld has a number of cemeteries within the municipal parts of Sankt Veit, Ramsberg, Dorsbrunn, Walting and Allmannsdorf as nicely as in the Pleinfeld east close to the outskirts. In 1771 after a plague and a light earthquake, a hearth broke out that destroyed several homes.

After deducting the primary towns and after the Gunzenhausen a part of Frickenfelden and the Treuchtlingen part of Wettelsheim, the place is the third largest part of a municipality in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district and has extra inhabitants than complete communities reminiscent of Gnotzheim or Meinheim. Gündersbach is a part of the municipality of the Pleinfeld market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Center Franconia, Bavaria). Unterwurmbach (also known as Worma) is a part of the municipality of the city of Gunzenhausen within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). Absberg is a market within the Central Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen and a member of the Gunzenhausen administrative community. Transfer to the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district. NN a little bit beneath the previous one to the east of the Lower Blosenmühle of Meinheim on the municipal border with Markt Berolzheim, approx. NN subsequent to the highway from Irrebach to Kleinried (St 2220) on the municipal border from Markt Weidenbach to Burgoberbach. Leutershausen Ansbach Subsequent to the Altmühlbad in Leutershausen. In the church, subsequent to a stone baptismal font, there’s a picket baptismal font with the inscription "Dear Me Johann Sophenias Friß Schul Meister zu Stetten nach Wirmbach 1735", which was changed in 1904 and reinstated in 1980. Intensive renovation work occurred in 1964 and 1980. This page was final updated on 30 July 2023 at 8:05 a.m. This page was final edited on December 8, 2023 at 6:Forty p.m. These sediments have been removed since September 2015, every autumn and winter.