Since the Altmühlsee and Kleiner Brombachsee had been flooded, the Hahnenkammsee has develop into less frequented by vacationers and is subsequently fascinating for anglers and hikers. In the sacristy there are the names of the Unterwurmbach pastors since 1815 and their photographs since 1901. Half of the pointed choir is hexagonal. The inn in Ramsberg am Brombachsee, a part of the Pleinfeld market in the Middle Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen, was built in the first half of the 18th century. For tourist purposes, the MS Brombachsee, a trimaran whose structure and building is unique in Europe, operates on the Großer Brombachsee within the summer season months between the pier Pleinfeld-Ramsberg, Absberg, Enderndorf, Pleinfeld-Allmannsdorf and Pleinfeld-Wald. The width of the ditch is between ten and 15 meters, the depth is 2.50 meters on the east facet and round 1.50 meters elsewhere. The length is 65, the width is 5 to 8 meters. It was built with its 9 arches around 1845, with 5 arches having modern additions (this railway bridge has 4 stone and 5 bolstered concrete arches), the size is around 150 meters.

Southwest of Unterwurmbach is the approximately 475 meter high Wurmbacher Berg. The 13.Forty meter long, 10.Forty four meter large and 6.44 meter excessive nave has 4 axes, flat corners and a neo-Gothic design. The island's identify comes from the shepherds who typically herd right here. The title Unterwurmbach comes from its location on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach (“winding watercourse”). Unterwurmbach is situated on the decrease reaches of the Wurmbach, a tributary of the Altmühl, which flows past the town to the east. In an east-northeast course, the Wurmbach then crosses below the B 466, passes Unterwurmbach on its northern edge, reaches once more the museum railway, which has now merged with the Treuchtlingen-Würzburg railway, runs alongside its embankment and crosses underneath the B 13, which branches off from the opposite federal street. Reverse the northwest nook of the Gunzenhausen's metropolis middle, the Wurmbach then flows into the center Altmühl on the Altmühl bridge on the railway after a 12.9 km run from the best and southwest, which flows across the Altmühlsee just above. NN opposite the parish village of Eichstätt-Rebdorf, approx. On the principle street opposite the church there is a battle memorial that was built by Hans Pyllip in 1922.

A church was first mentioned in 1520. At the moment, the village was on an vital commerce and pilgrimage route, which is why the village church of St. Jodokus, consecrated in 1520, was named after the patron saint of travelers. The Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Jodokus is a Gothic church of the parish group Aha-Unterwurmbach-Plaumfeld within the Gunzenhausen dean’s office with round 460 seats since 2003. Gunzenhausen is around two kilometers in an easterly direction, the Oberwurmbach district one kilometer west. One kilometer north is the south bank of the Altmühlsee with the shepherd’s island. ↑ Meyer’s local and traffic lexicon of the German Reich. ↑ Johannes Neumann: The Reich Deputation Center from 1803: Requirements and consequences (Memento of the original March 4, 2016 on the web Archive) Info: The archive link has been used robotically and never but checked. ↑ Miriam Zölich: The Pleinfeld harbor is history. Pleinfeld has several cemeteries in the municipal components of Sankt Veit, Ramsberg, Dorsbrunn, Walting and Allmannsdorf as effectively as in the Pleinfeld east near the outskirts. In 1771 after a plague and a mild earthquake, a hearth broke out that destroyed a quantity of homes.

After deducting the principle towns and after the Gunzenhausen part of Frickenfelden and the Treuchtlingen part of Wettelsheim, the place is the third largest a part of a municipality in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district and has extra inhabitants than complete communities corresponding to Gnotzheim or Meinheim. Gündersbach is part of the municipality of the Pleinfeld market within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). Unterwurmbach (additionally referred to as Worma) is a part of the municipality of the city of Gunzenhausen within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). Absberg is a market in the Central Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen and a member of the Gunzenhausen administrative neighborhood. Switch to the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district. NN slightly beneath the earlier one to the east of the Lower Blosenmühle of Meinheim on the municipal border with Markt Berolzheim, approx. NN next to the street from Irrebach to Kleinried (St 2220) on the municipal border from Markt Weidenbach to Burgoberbach. Leutershausen Ansbach Subsequent to the Altmühlbad in Leutershausen. In the church, next to a stone baptismal font, there’s a wooden baptismal font with the inscription "Dear Me Johann Sophenias Friß Schul Meister zu Stetten nach Wirmbach 1735", which was changed in 1904 and reinstated in 1980. Extensive renovation work took place in 1964 and 1980. This page was final updated on 30 July 2023 at 8:05 a.m. This web page was last edited on December 8, 2023 at 6:40 p.m. These sediments have been removed since September 2015, each autumn and winter.

If you have any inquiries with regards to where and the best way to employ Fränkisches Seenland (chat.bomjtrek.site blog entry), you possibly can email us from our own web page.